We would like to invite all the Chinmaya Mission Members to CMW’s first Indian Language Fest which we will be celebrating virtually on Saturday, March 27th, 2021 at 6-8pm ET/ 5-7pm CT/ 3-5pm PT to coincide with Holi weekend.
Brief overview of the program:
• Invocation Prayers & Welcome (5 minutes)
• Teachers Portal – Languages Section – Launch (15 minutes)
• Talks by Swamins, Brahmacharins & Sandeepany Graduates (25 minutes)
• Cultural programs & interactive games in regional languages (45 minutes – parallel sessions)
• Bala Vihar language curriculum planning (15 minutes)
• Pledge & Closing Prayers (5 minutes)
DOWNLOAD FLYER: ILF Preliminary
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/CMW-LanguageFest.
Many sevaks are actively planning & coordinating the preparation for the event. We are looking for some additional support for Marathi, Odiya & Gujarati. If any teacher or parent is willing to support us for these languages,
Send an email to Manikandan Somuveerappan and Purnima Krishnamurthy at firstname.lastname@example.org.